FLO-KWIP: Simply BetterThe FLO-KWIP range of engine-drive self-priming trash pumps utilise a quality Japanese-made pump end, coupled with genuine Honda petrol engines. Models with electric-start Hatz diesel engines are also available as an option. As with all FLO-KWIP products, these pumps are packed with Features & Benefits that make them……Simply Better!!
- Lightweight and Compact
- All models include a rollframe, as standard
- Trash Pump models have Hard-faced (SiC/SiC) mechanical seals
- High Self-priming performance with lifts up to 8 metres
- Trash Pump models have quick-release pump casing for clearing any blockages
- Full custom-builds available to suit your specific requirements
THIS RANGE IS DIVIDED INTO THREE CATEGORIES
- Trash Pumps - Our trash pumps redefine large solids handling capacity. They have a solids handling capacity of up to 27 mm in diameter and have a quick-release front casing for easy blockage clearing. Our pumps are also fitted with a silicon carbide (SIC) mechanical seal for superior abrasion resistance and longer seal life.
- Semi-trash Pumps - Our semi-trash pumps are ideal for sandy and dirty water applications. These pumps have a long bolt assembly for easy maintenance and their impeller allows easy removal without tools. With a SIC seal, our pumps are 4-5x more durable than standard carbon ceramic seals.
- Dewatering Pumps - Our dewatering pumps are powered by Honda and have a strong and lightweight casing made of die-cast aluminium. Built with a rollover frame, the entire unit is protected from overturns. With a specialised carbon ceramics seal, the dewatering pumps feature extra durability.