Benefits of a Diaphragm Pump:
· Capable of high pressures and high volume outputs.
· Non-loss motion variable speed DC motor is powerful, quiet and energy-efficient
· Feed rate resolution of 0.1%
· Output rates to 40 GPH (153 LPH) and pressures to 150 PSI (10.3 bar).
Communication & Interface:
· SCADA ready 5-30V DC open collector output loop closes while the motor is energized.
· Profibus DPV1, Profinet RT I/O, Industrial Ethernet/IP, Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP available
· Signal inputs include: 4-20mA, pulse inputs, and remote start/stop
· Signal outputs include: Relay (3 amp), open collector, 4-20mA (optional)
· Upgradeable firmware
· Large, intuitive control-pad
· Backlit LCD displays motor speed, input signal values, service and alarm status.
· Includes Diaphragm Failure Detection (DFD) system.
· Compatible with Blue-White’s Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system
· Alarm relay monitors the DFD system and the FVS system.
Superior Engineered Design:
· Protective LCD snap-on cover, (UV, in field wear and tear)
· Large single piece junction box with terminal block connectors inside
· Large PVDF, Ceramic, TFE/P double ball check valves without metal springs.
· Priming and degassing valve built into the pump head.
· Exclusive Diaflex® Single Layer PVDF diaphragm.
· NEMA 4X (IP66) wash-down, chemically resistant powder coated enclosure.
CHEMPRO C3 Technical Description:
· Variable Speed Drive
· Washdown (NEMA 4X, IP66)
· Back-Lit LCD display
· 4-20mA (C3V only), Pulse Input (C3V only) and Manual Speed Control
· Leak Detection – Built-in Diaphragm Failure Detection (DFD)
· Exclusive Diaflex Single Layer PVDF diaphragm.