Sonic Pro S2 series ultrasonic flowmeters clamp on to the outside of the pipe to measure sound conducting liquids. Installation cost is very low with no pipework changes required, simply clamp it onto the pipe and mount the display. The two button user interface allows for switching between pre-configured applications, and resetting the flow totalizer.
- Factory configured for easy installation
- User selectable Doppler or Transit Time operating modes for measuring clean or dirty liquids
- IP66 washdown rated
- Complete with durable carry case for portable applications
- 2 Year Factory Warranty
- Data logging via SD card
- Outputs: 4-20mA and 0-1000 Hz pulse output fully configurable
- Pipe size range 1/2″ – 100″
- 0 – 15% particles in the fluid (0 – 150,000 ppm) – affects the operating mode to be used
- Optional communications package for re-configuring settings for new applications via Ethernet, USB, RS-232, RS485. Permits remote access and control of all functions including real-time display, system configuration, data logging, remote data capture as well as process control functions.
- Optional Process Control package providing 3 independently configurable relays 10A relays. Configure to flow rate for high/low/ range rate alarm or to flow total for batch operations.
- +/- 1% of rate in Transit Time mode for flows greater than 1 ft/sec fluid velocity
- +/- 0.01 ft/sec in Transit Time mode for flows less than 1 ft/sec fluid velocity
- +/- 2% of rate in Doppler mode for flows greater than 5 ft/sec fluid velocity
- +/- 0.10 ft/sec in Doppler model for flows less than 5 ft/sec velocity