FLO-KWIP: Simply BetterThe FLO-KWIP range of engine-drive self-priming trash pumps utilise a quality Japanese-made pump end, coupled with genuine Honda petrol engines. Models with electric-start Hatz diesel engines are also available as an option. As with all FLO-KWIP products, these pumps are packed with Features & Benefits that make them……Simply Better!!
- Lightweight and Compact
- All models include a rollframe, as standard
- Trash Pump models have Hard-faced (SiC/SiC) mechanical seals
- High Self-priming performance with lifts up to 8 metres
- Trash Pump models have quick-release pump casing for clearing any blockages
- Full custom-builds available to suit your specific requirements
THIS RANGE IS DIVIDED INTO THREE CATEGORIES
- Trash Pumps - Our trash pumps redefine large solids handling capacity. They have a solids handling capacity of up to 27 mm in diameter and have a quick-release front casing for easy blockage clearing. The trash pumps come with a heavy-duty roll frame with larger tube and centre lift point. These parts can be supplied in FLO-KWIP blue, hot dip galvanised finish or matched with your company colour. Our pumps are also fitted with a silicon carbide (SIC) mechanical seal for superior abrasion resistance and longer seal life.
- Semi-trash Pumps - Our semi-trash pumps are ideal for sandy and dirty water applications. They are available in 2”, 3” and 4” models and are powered by genuine Honda petrol engines. Some models are powered by a Hatz diesel engine with an electric start. Each of our pumps have a long bolt assembly for easy maintenance, and their impeller allows easy removal without tools. The impeller has a spheroidal graphite iron casting that is more corrosion-resistant than standard cast iron. With a SIC seal, our pumps are 4-5x more durable than standard carbon ceramic seals.
- Dewatering Pumps - Our dewatering pumps are self-priming trash pumps that are an efficient and eco-friendly solution for high-volume dewatering applications. Their sizes range from 3” to 8” outlets with flows up to 600m3 per hour and heads up to 41 metres. The pumps are powered by Honda engines and have a strong and lightweight casing made of die-cast aluminium. Built with a rollover frame, the entire unit is protected from overturns. With a specialised carbon ceramics seal, the dewatering pumps feature extra durability.